When it comes to brewing a cup of tea or coffee, the Hario Mini Drip Kettle – Tetsu Kasuya is perfect. It features a simple, elegant design with a comfortable grip that makes it easy to use and hold. It is because of the stainless steel kettle that the water never gets hot enough to burn your hands.
The precise pouring spout enables you to accurately measure the amount of water you want to pour into your cup while still retaining control. It's perfect for brewing single-serving amounts of tea, and it's also a fun way to experiment with different teas and brewing techniques.
The kettles are not designed for use as a heating device, and they should not be placed in close proximity to heat sources that emit direct heat. The Mini Drip Kettle is designed to hold water that has been boiled by a kettle or other heating device, and to be used as a dripping pot for making coffee using pour over brewing techniques, such as French press or espresso.
Highlights of Hario Mini Drip Kettle - Tetsu Kasuya
- Precision Pouring. The spout is excellent for pour over coffee since it allows you precise control.
- Strong Build. Kettle made of stainless steel is sturdy and long-lasting in construction.
- Ergonomic Handle. Handle that is comfortable to hold and provide convenience when making long-lasting beverages.
- Recommendations. The Hario V60 Dripper - Kasuya Black is a perfect match with the kettle, also consider getting a Digital Thermometer and a Hario Drip Scale to improve coffee making experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.