With the Rhinowares Digital Thermometer, you'll never have to worry about losing track of the temperature of your milk ever again. The temperature of your steamed milk is accurately shown by this clever device, which changes its digital display in an extremely short time span.
Temperatures ranging from -50ºC to 250ºC may be detected by the 13cm long stem of the device. It allows you to choose a prefered temperature and beeps when the temperature has been reached, so you'll never have to worry about over-steaming again.
By connecting the thermometer to the milk jug, you can focus on steaming while the connection clip keeps the thermometer secure. You may use it with any size pitcher since you can change the height of the stem tip to fit your needs.
Highlights of Rhinowares Digital Thermometer
- Digital LCD Display. Quick and accurate digital readings are shown on the digital screen in real time to keep you informed of the real time temperature.
- Wide Temperature Measurement Range. The thermometer's broad temperature range from -50ºC to 250ºC enables you to use it for a variety of purposes other than coffee.
- Temperature Alert allows you to be notified once the temperature you set is reached.
- Versatile. This thermometer may be used to check the temperature of steamed milk, water for coffee and tea brewing, and even the temperature of food during basic cooking.
- Milk Pitcher Clip allows you to attach your thermometer to your milk jug for precise heating.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of themometers, don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.