A stunning addition to Hario's coffee accessories, the Kasuya Cupping Bowl is a must-have. Its black colour helps to remove any visual bias while cupping coffee, enabling the cupping process to stay focused on the flavour profile and fragrance of the coffee being sampled. For the best cupping sensation, use in conjunction with the matte black Cupping Spoon.
A customised model developed in cooperation with Mr. Tetsu Kasuya, the World Barista Championship champion in 2016 who is well-known for his "4-6 technique," is now available from Hario International. This "Kasuya Model" is intended to help you improve your cupping skills and make them even more complex.
By reducing the visual information on the liquid, such as colour and clarity, as little as possible, you may concentrate on the fragrance and mouthfeel without being distracted. This sleek black cupping bowl is produced by Arita Porcelain, which is one of the most famous pottery companies in Japan.
Highlights of Hario Kasuya Cupping Bowl
- A Perfection. The Kasuya Cupping Bowl is a perfect match for the whole Kasuya range, and experience the excellent coffee brewing experience with the World Champion.
- Dishwasher Safe. Built with high quality ceramic, and could be safely washed by hand or inside the dishwasher.
- Elimination of Visual Bias. The whole cupping bowl is black, thus removes any visual affects, allowing you to focus on the coffee taste.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.