Tetsu Kasuya of Japan, who won the first Asian championship in the World Coffee Brewers Championship and went on to become World Champion, had a crucial part in the development of the Hario V60 Dripper.
The Hario V60 Dripper features a wide, unrifled aperture for brewing coffee, as well as a ribbed and spiralled design for added appeal. Tetsu Kasuya, the World Brewers Cup champion in 2016, created a famous technique for brewing coffee known as the "4:6 Method." This method is recognised around the world for its simplicity and effectiveness. This method divides the total quantity of water into two parts: 40 percent and 60 percent.
Kasuya says that 40 percent of the water in the system helps to achieve a more balanced balance between sweetness and acidity, while the remaining 60 percent aids in controlling the pour strength of the beverage.
Highlights of Hario V60 Dripper Kasuya - Black
- World Champion Design. Tsu Kasuya's creative and inspiring approach to coffee brewing has earned him the title of World Champion Design.
- Durable Glass. The Hario name has been synonymous with coffee brewing for over 50 years, and the company has effectively created a whole subculture around it.
- Recommendations. The dripper works well with the replacement filters, also consider getting a coffee kettle, scale and Drip-Assist to improve your pour over experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.