The ability to perfect the pouring method is essential for bringing out the best in coffee. Hario V60 Drip Assist makes this crucial step easier by regulating the flow of water. This allows you to optimise your brews while discovering new levels of flavour in your favourite coffee beans.
The Hario V60 Drip-Assist, developed in collaboration with 2013 World Barista Champion Pete Licata, is a brewing attachment designed to be used in conjunction with the conventional Hario V60 Dripper, which is sold separately. It is based on the spray head used in automated brewers and is intended to create an equal dispersion of water over the coffee grinds as much as possible.
The Drip-Assist has two hole sizes to accommodate the various water flows required to produce consistently good brews: larger inner holes for pouring water for blooming and creating high turbulence flow in the middle of the brew, and finer outer holes for creating an even, gentle shower of water for the remainder of the brewing process.
Highlights of Hario V60 Drip-Assist
- Creates an equal, soft flow of water - The tiny holes in the outer ring of the Drip-Assist generate a delicate shower that distributes roughly 3.5 grammes of water per second, guaranteeing only moderate disturbance of the coffee grinds below.
- Controls your pouring speed - The barrier between the inner and outer rings will assist you in controlling your pouring speed. Pouring too quickly causes the water from the outer ring to overflow into the middle ring, causing a stronger flow of water into the coffee bed.
- No need for Gooseneck Kettle - The Drip-Assist will maintain the water flow regardless of the type of kettle you use.
- Compatible with W60 - This dome-shaped brewing attachment sits on top of the W60.
- Recommendations. Also consider getting Hario Drip Scale and Hario Bamboo Paddle to improve the experience. For replacement filters, we have got enough Hario V60 Paper Filters 100pcs to get you covered.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.