Hario Drip Scales are a powerful tool in the arsenal of any coffee enthusiast. The amount of components used may be precisely controlled when you use this scale, resulting in dependably delicious and correct coffee every time. Without a scale, there is no way to determine how much coffee or water to use in a given situation. For the first 200g of weight, there is a 0.1-gram increase restriction. Afterwards, the scale only displays readings in increments of. As a consequence of its razor-sharp precision, the scale is suitable for both manual and automatic coffee makers.
The Hario Drip Scale not only counts weight, but it also monitors the passage of time. There's a built-in timer that's simple to start and stop, giving you even another tool to use while making your coffee.
Simple to use, big enough to accommodate brewers of different capacities, and continues to perform well when used in conjunction with the Hario Drip Stand. The device is powered by two AAA batteries, which are rechargeable and last for five hours before shutting down. The body is made of water-resistant ABS plastic, which helps to save energy. Coffee enthusiasts will appreciate the Hario Drip Scales because they enable you to create the ideal cup of coffee every time.
Highlights of Hario Drip Scales
- High level of accuracy, 0.1g In increments of 0.1g for the first 200g, and then 0.5g for each additional 200g.
- Built-in Timer. It is easy to prevent brewing too much or too little coffee with the assistance of an inbuilt timer.
- Auto-Off Function. It turns off automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity in order to save electricity and reduce headaches.
- Recommendations. Consider a coffee grinder or a dosing cup to improve the coffee making experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.