The Provence Duralex Glass 6 Pack is not about glass tumblers; rather, it is about the classic caffe latte cups that are still in use all over the globe.
These tumblers are manufactured in France from Duralex glass, which is chip-resistant and crystal transparent. Duralex glass is also dishwasher safe. They don't keep your coffee hidden behind ceramic barriers, but rather display it to the rest of society. The glass may be cleaned in the dishwasher and then placed in the freezer for later use.
In this collection, there are five different sizes of Provence glasses to choose from: 90ml, 130ml, 160ml, 220ml, and 250ml.
Highlights of Duralex Provence Tumbler Latte Glass
- Traditional Latte Glass. Latte served in a classic caffe latte glass, which was designed and manufactured by French artisans.
- Strong Build. Duralex glasses, which are chip-resistant and temperate, let you to enjoy your coffee drinks in public rather than concealing them behind closed doors or opaque walls.
- Different Sizes. There are sizes available in 90ml, 130mm, 160mm, 220mm, and 250mm.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.