Meet the Fellow Corvo EKG, an electric kettle that combines both beauty and intelligence in a single package. Temperature control that may be adjusted, 1200 watts of power for quick heating, and a variety of settings for optimal control. Built to exacting standards to assist you in making the ideal cup of tea or coffee or hot chocolate, or to prepare your favourite oatmeal dish or anything else that needs hot water while taking up the smallest amount of counter space in your kitchen.
There is no need for a burner when using this kettle; just turn the dial to start the water heating. You may also choose a desired water temperature from a range of 57 to 100° C, with the selected temperature shown on the LCD display. You may also use the built-in timer on the LCD screen to keep track of how long your extraction will take. HOLD tells the kettle to keep the water at the specified temperature for one hour after it has been turned on.
The 900ml kettle is a piece of art in and of itself, with a minimalist smooth matte outside and a minimalist smooth matte inside. In any café or kitchen, it would be a stunning addition. The handle is easy to grip and, when used in conjunction with a silicone handle, enables you to pour at a moderate and steady speed.
Highlights of Fellow Corvo EKG Electric Kettle
- Temperature Control Dial allows you to choose your prefered water temperature between 57 and 100 degrees Celsius by turning the dial.
- One Hour Hold. A single press of the HOLD button keeps your water properly heated for an hour.
- Large Capacity of 900ml makes it possible to make many cups of coffee without taking up a lot of counter space.
- Integrated Timer keeps track of the amount of time that has passed since the necessary temperature has been reached to help you in obtaining the finest extraction possible.
- Comfortable Handle. Even when the kettle is almost full, the counterbalanced and ergonomically constructed handle is a pleasure to use, and you could upgrade to Fellow Stagg Wodden Handle Kit.
- Recommendations. We also offer a wide range of Other Electric Kettles, don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.