It is the next level of style enhancement for the handle of your Fellow Stagg Pour-Over Kettle when you use the Fellow Stagg Wooden Handle Kit. This tea kettle is compatible with all Stagg Raven Tea Kettle models, as well as the Stagg EKG/EKG+ and the Corvo EKG.
The box contains everything you need to safely and securely attach the handle, with the exception of a screwdriver, and it is easy to remove the old handle. When it comes to the stovetop versions of all non-electric kettles, it is strongly recommended that they be used exclusively on electric or induction stoves, since they are not compatible with gas burners, as they are not designed to be. (Wood handles and gas flames are not a good combination.)
The highly polished surface of the wood guarantees that it is protected from the elements both inside and outside the brew bar. In order to get the best possible look on your Fellow Stagg Kettle, smooth wood accents should be used that complement your brew bar décor. Both Walnut and Maple are available for purchase.
Highlights of Fellow Stagg Wooden Handle Kit
- Premium Feel. Handle Accents Made of Maple or Walnut – For a more upmarket look, choose Maple or Walnut.
- Mix and Match. Changing out the handles and lids - You may replace or mix & match the wood and black handles.
- Easy Installation. The kit comes with everything you need to swap out the lever handle.
- Water Proof. The handle is made of polished wood with a smooth surface that is well protected from water.
- Recommendations. You may also consider other Kettles to explore the differences.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.