Even after experiencing a tremendous Kickstarter success, the Fellow Stagg Kettle has continued to gain popularity as the most beautiful and functional pour over kettle on the market, according to many.
Using the gooseneck precision spout, it will be much easier to pour water in a gentle and consistent manner. The key to producing a well-balanced pour over coffee is to use the right equipment. A counterweight in the handle moves the centre of mass to the back of your hand, allowing you to maintain better control and comfort even when the kettle is completely filled with water. There's a thermometer on top of the kettle's lid that shows the optimum coffee brewing temperature range of 90ºC to 96ºC, allowing you to know exactly when your water is ready to use for brewing - no guessing required.
Water may be carried in the stainless steel body, which has a stunning matte black finish and can hold 1 Litre. The thermometer is held in place by a BPA-free polypropylene holder that is attached to the stainless steel lid. The 1 litre kettle may be used on gas, electric, and most induction burners, as well as on the oven (induction top must be compatible with 304 grade stainless steel).
Highlights of Stagg Black Kettle Fellow
- Precise Pouring Control. The gooseneck precision spout allows for a slow and steady pour for more control and a more balanced pour over the course of a brewing session.
- Handling Pouring Easier. Because the centre of mass is located at the back of your hand, pouring is simple and controlled, even when the kettle is almost full.
- Monitor Temperature. Using the included thermometer, you can precisely determine the temperature of your water, which emphasises the optimum brewing range of 90 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Premium Quality & Induction Compatible. Made of 301/304 grade stainless steel, which is durable enough to be used with gas, electric, and nearly all induction stoves.
- Recommendations. We have a wide range of Kettles for your pour over coffee kits, don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.