It is widely regarded as one of the finest water kettles for making coffee with gold standards, and the Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle is no exception. It features a gooseneck spout that improves control, as well as variable temperature control. Interiors such as kitchens and cafés that have a matte black or white appearance are beautiful. It has quickly established itself as the prefered coffee making kettle among many baristas across the globe.
A full extraction and well-balanced taste would be much simpler to achieve with the precisely curved spout, which enables you to have complete control over water pouring as well as regulate the pace and flow of the water.
When the kettle is turned on, it will indicate the desired temperature, which will range from 57 degrees Celsius to 100 degrees Celsius, and can be adjusted with simplicity. The built-in timer function also enables you to regulate the length of time that the extraction takes place. The kettle was also capable of maintaining the desired temperature for up to an hour.
Highlights of Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Gooseneck Kettle
- Precise Pouring Control. The kettle's gooseneck spout enables you to fine-tune the water flow rate and pouring location, resulting in a more balanced flavour in the coffee that is produced.
- Target Temperature Adjustment. Simply dial the kettle to the desired temperature, which may range from 57ºC to 100ºC.
- One-Hour Hold. The water temperature will be maintained at your desired level for up to one hour by pressing the HOLD button.
- Built-in Stopwatch. The timer would keep track of how long it would take for the brewing to reach the desired temperature.
- Ergonomic Handle. In addition to being counterbalanced and ergonomically formed, the handle would allow you more confidence in the preparation of your morning coffee.
- Recommendations. We have prepared a wide range of Kettles for you to choose from. Also don't forget to get a thermometer for better coffee brewing experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.