When it comes to consistency, reliability, and flavour, only a few other pour over brewers can match with the Stagg Pour Dripper. It is designed to thrive with a forgiving "fill and go" attitude, allowing you to take a break from your brew without compromising the quality of your coffee.
The steep slope of the double-walled stainless steel dripper ensures that the brew remains warm throughout the whole process. This maintains the grounds and water in constant contact, resulting in a cup of coffee that is more balanced and forgiving in flavour and texture.
To make things even simpler, the dripper is equipped with a ratio aid, which guarantees that you always use the right amount of coffee in each cup. As soon as the brewing procedure is through, this aid may be utilised as a drip cup. When using the dripper, the collar that comes with it makes it simpler to pour ground coffee into the dripper without creating a puddle.
Direction to Use
- Fill the dripper halfway with hot water and insert a paper filter.
- To measure your coffee, use the ratio aid (single dot indicates 20g).
- Pour the ground coffee into the dripper and lightly shake to ensure uniform dispersion.
- Fill the dripper halfway with hot water (using the ratio aid markers in the dripper).
- When the draining is finished, discard the filter and grinds and enjoy.
Highlights of Fellow Stagg XF Pour Over Dripper Black
- Pour Over Brewing Made Simple - Using the "fill and go" method, you can brew delicious and consistent coffee.
- No Blockage when Brewing. Clogging holes have been added to the system to avoid the risk of clogging and drainage from being blocked.
- Consistent Brewing. A steep incline encourages greater water-to-coffee contact, which results in a more consistent brew.
- Insulated Body - The stainless steel dripper is double-walled to keep the heat in.
- Ratio Aide / Drip Cup - Assists you in making the perfect cup of coffee by calculating the correct ratio of coffee to water and collecting any extra drips once the brewing procedure is complete.
- Recommendations. To achieve consistency, consider using Stagg Kettle when doing pour over coffee.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.