In order to collect wasted coffee grinds, the Thumpa Cafe Knock Tube is a convenient solution. Designed for unmatched durability and stability, this commercial-grade tube is designed to endure the daily pressures of running a busy café. When not in use, a thick rubber wrap covers the top of the knock tube, which may be readily removed for cleaning purposes. It also features side collars to keep coffee grinds from splattering all over your café floor.
It is possible to remove the whole top part of the tube in order to empty it or fasten a garbage bag. The tube is made of high density polythene that is 5mm thick and has a long shelf life. This knock tube will last forever due to the fact that all of the components are easily interchangeable.
Highlights of Rhinowares Cafe Knock Waste Tube Thumpa Large 860mm
- Designed for Cafes. Designed to withstand wear and tear in high-traffic cafés, with a particular emphasis on durability and stability.
- Flared Collar helps to keep coffee splatters from ruining your outfit.
- Removable Top. Trashbags may be easily emptied and secured in the tube because of the removable top.
- Easy Replacement. Maintenance is simple since the product is built to last a lifetime and you could easily change the Replacement Rod or Replacement Rubber without efforts.
- Recommendations. Consider a cleaning cloth to keep your working surfaces clean.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.