The Thumpa Bench Top Waste Tube - 300mm makes it simple to get rid of used coffee grounds on your bench top. Built to withstand the everyday rigours of a bustling café, this commercial-grade waste tube is also small enough to fit into any home kitchen's space constraints.
High density polythene is used to build the 300mm tall, 5mm thick polythene-coated tube, which increases its endurance and sturdiness. The tube is 5mm thick, which makes it very robust. Once you have removed all of the grinds from the portafilter, you may safely hit the rubber bar to remove the remaining grinds without risk of harming the tube or the portafilter.
The edges of the tube have been elevated to form a collar, which keeps splatters and spills away from the cooking surface, ensuring spill-free cooking. To clean, just remove the collar and rubber bar from the machine. It is the Thumpa Bench Top Waste Tube that represents a lifetime investment, with replacement components available at a reasonable cost in the event that your waste tube becomes inoperable due to an accident or other occurrence.
Highlights of Rhinowares Waste Tube Medium 300mm
- Heavy Duty & Durable. This knock tube is meant to resist damage from heavy duty usage in high-traffic cafés and homes with a passion for espresso, and it is built to be durable.
- Conveniency. The countertop plate's tight positioning makes it simple to dispose of spent grinds in a convenient manner.
- Flared Collar helps to avoid spillage while still keeping coffee heated.
- Removable Top enables for simple trash bag emptying while still keeping the contents of the garbage can safe within.
- Built to Last. Constructed to last a lifetime using components that are both inexpensive and easy to repair.
- Recommendations. We have the Replacement Rod or Replacement Rubber in case they got broken, the Rod & Rubber Replacement Set is also available.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 5 - 8 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 12 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 5 Business Days; Standard, 6 - 10 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 8 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 3 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 9 - 12 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 07 Jan 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.