When it comes to disposing of wasted coffee grounds, the Rhino Waste Tube makes it simple, clean, and fast. Simply tap the portafilter on the rubber bar after you are through with your espresso shot, and the grinds will fall into the waste tube.
In both width and height, the tube measures 135mm in width and 150mm in height. It's large enough to accommodate huge gatherings or a large family, but not so enormous that it becomes a space hog. It's the perfect size for those who like making espresso at home.
The Rhino Waste Tube is dishwasher safe; however, it must first be cleaned by removing the rubber knock bar. The rubber base of the tube may be cleaned by running it in the dishwasher. It is available in three colours: black, red, and grey. It is made of durable plastic and rubber.
This is one of the few espresso accessories that makes cleaning as easy and convenient as it does.
Highlights of Rhinowares Waste Tube Small Counter Top
- Built for Baristas. Empty the waste ground by dropping your old espresso pucks into the garbage tube. It couldn't be easier!
- Right Size for Counter Top. With dimensions of 135mm wide by 150mm high, it is the perfect size for usage in the house without taking up too much space.
- Robust & Strong. Construction made of long-lasting plastic and rubber ensures long-term performance.
- Recommendations. The Rhinowares Replacement Rubber Bar is also available in case it gets broken.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.