With the Rhinowares Barista Cloth Set 4pk, you'll have everything you need to keep your espresso-making equipment clean and clear of dirt. Contains everything you need to establish a coffee shop or use at home, and is completely self-sufficient. Polyamide and polyester are used in the production of the textiles. It is possible that these cloths will be successful in even the busiest cafés because of their ability to clean, their ease in rinsing, and the speed with which they dry.
Making advantage of the belt clip on the coffee cloth will allow you to quickly remove wasted grinds from your portafilter. As an alternative to conventional cleaning cloths, the multifunctional cloth is a great choice since it is small enough to fit around steam wands.
Highlights of Rhinowares Barista Cloth Set 4 Pack
- Durable & Strong Material. This specifically developed polymide and polyester blend has greater polyamide and polyester concentrations to provide excellent washing, quick rinsing, and rapid drying performance.
- Wipe to Clean. Wearing a coffee cloth and moving it in a single motion through your portafilter after the cycle can help you remove coffee grounds from your portafilter quickly.
- Versatile. The versatile cloth may be used for a variety of cleaning tasks.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of cleaning products, don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.