Rhinowares Stealth Milk Jug Blue adds a splash of colour to your espresso bar, making it more inviting. Because of the professional-quality pouring spout, the robust stainless steel body, and the eye-catching blue colour, it is an excellent jug for any home or café barista.
Rhinowares' pouring spout allows you to create more accurate artworks with your milk. An ergonomic handle, which is ideal for a busy barista, gives you even more control over your machine.
Because it is constructed of 1mm thick stainless steel, the pitcher will withstand the rigours of a busy café environment. Reduced heating speed results in improved accuracy during the milk stretching phase of the steaming process, which is achieved by slowing down the heating pace of the milk. The pitcher has a distinctive appearance because to the multilayer nonstick coating on the outside.
Highlights of Rhinowares Stealth Milk Jug Blue
- Precision Spout Design. Baristas have complete control over the pace and placement of milk pouring with the help of the spout design.
- Comfort Handle provides a comfortable grip, and suitable for heavy-duty usages.
- Easy to Clean. An attractive addition to any kitchen or café, the blue non-sticking coating is simple to clean and has been double-coated for years of dependable service.
- Two Sizes Available: 360ml and 600ml, and they are excellent for making espresso macchiatos, mocha, piccolo, flat whites, cappuccinos, and other coffee types.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.