Adding a colourful accent to your espresso bar with Rhinowares Stealth Milk Jug Black makes it more inviting. It's an excellent jug for any home or café barista because of the high-quality pouring spout, and the sturdy stainless steel body.
Using Rhinowares' pouring spout, you can use your milk to create more precise artworks. Add more control to your machine with an ergonomic handle designed with the busy barista in mind.
The pitcher's 1mm stainless steel wall thickness ensures that it will hold up to the rigours of a busy café environment. As milk is heated more slowly during the steaming process, it stretches more accurately, resulting in better steam quality. Because of the multilayer nonstick coating on the outside, the pitcher has a distinctive appearance.
Milk Jug Size Guide
- 360ml Jug is great for 1 small cup of coffee. (8oz Coffee Cup)
- 600ml Jug is great for 2 small cup of coffee, or 1 large cup of coffee. (12oz Coffee Cup)
- 950ml Jug is great for 2 large cup of coffee. (12oz Coffee Cup)
Highlights of Rhinowares Stealth Milk Jug Black
- Precision Spout Design. Baristas have complete control over the pace and placement of milk pouring with the help of the spout design.
- Comfort Handle provides a comfortable grip, and suitable for heavy-duty usages.
- Easy to Clean. An attractive addition to any kitchen or café, the blue non-sticking coating is simple to clean and has been double-coated for years of dependable service.
- Three Sizes Available: 360ml, 600ml and 950ml, and they are excellent for making espresso macchiatos, mocha, piccolo, flat whites, cappuccinos, and other coffee types.
- Recommendations. Consider a Stick on Thermometer or other themometers to improve the temperature control, you might also need a cleaning cloth to remove the dirt immediately after frothing.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.