The Rhino Coffee Gear Accutemp stick-on thermometer may be used in conjunction with your milk frothing pitchers to ensure that you always reach the proper temperature. It is possible to determine whether the required temperature has been reached by keeping an eye on the liquid crystal indicators located on the top of the milk steamer, which change colour from green to black as you steam your milk.
Since it has an ultra-thin design, the Accutemp is much quicker than traditional analogue thermometers and does not get in the way while taking temperature measurements. Making use of the Accutemp stick-on thermometer strip, it is able to play around with the flavour of the milk. You may do this by varying the length of the steam and, therefore, the temperature, and you will get more consistent results this way.
Direction to Use
- Make sure that your milk pitcher is dry and clean before use.
- The thermometer should be placed towards the bottom of the pitcher in order to guarantee that it is below the surface of the milk at all times.
- The greatest results will be obtained with a flat application and the absence of bubbles.
Highlights of Rhinowares Accutemp Stick On Thermometer
- Real-Time Temperature Reading. Receive real-time feedback to ensure that your milk is the correct temperature the first time.
- Colored Signals on Temperature. The colour of the liquid crystal display shifts from green to black as you steam your milk.
- Suitable Temperature Range. Ensure the milk is served at a temperature between 60ºC and 65ºC for best taste.
- Dishwasher Safe. The stick on thermometer is also dishwasher safe, however we suggest not to be over 80ºC during wash for best life performance.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.