Three Inverso sachets are included with the Cafetto Inverso Milk Jug Cleaner, allowing for simple and accurate dosage every time. Designed for a wide range of applications, including stainless steel and glass cleaning, among others.
The Inverso formula is designed to target and remove dried-on milk residues from stainless steel milk jugs, pitchers, and steam wands with exceptional effectiveness. It's as simple as soaking and wiping. Alternatively, it may be used to quickly and easily remove stains off glass, leaving it clean and crystal clear.
Direction to Use
- Soak jugs or crockery in sink or bucket with 1 Inverso sachet per 10 litres of warm to hot water if soiling is heavy, or 1 Inverso sachet per 20 litres if soiling is mild.
- Soak for 30 minutes before rinsing with cool, clean water.
- Inverso may also be used to bring back to life discoloured dinnerware!
Highlights of Cafetto Inverso Milk Jug Pitcher Cleaner 50g - 3 Sachets
- Removes Milk Scum - Simply soak the stain in the solution and wipe away the residue.
Recommendations. A broad range of uses have been considered while developing this product. Bring
, steam wands, glass fridges, grinders, and other items back to life!
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.