When steaming milk, use the Rhinowares Thermometer to monitor on the temperature of the milk. This simple and practical thermometer will meet the needs of any home or professional barista, thanks to its wide temperature range. It comes with milk jug attachment, and two different length options available.
Highlights of Rhinowares Thermometer
- Handless Clip. While steaming, the Milk Jug Clip is designed to hold the thermometer in position for quick measurements, without interfering with steaming operations.
- Wide Temperature Range. The device has an extremely wide temperature range, and it can reliably detect temperatures between -18ºC and 104ºC degrees Celsius, making it suitable for usage at home or in a café setting.
- Thermometer Calibration. Consider using the Rhinowares Thermometer Calibration Tool to adjust the thermometer for best performance.
Note: the Rhinowares 13cm thermometer has been discontinued, and a same function thermometer would be despatched as an alternative.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.