The Hario Copper V60 2 Cup pour-over brewer is a fantastic pour-over brewer for home coffee lovers who want to make great coffee at home. Millions of cafés all around the globe make use of this product. It makes a wonderful cup of coffee, is built to last a lifetime, and looks excellent in any kitchen environment.
Using a wide drainage hole and spiralling ridges, this Japanese pour-over brewer produces a well-balanced cup of coffee. It's easy to use and produces a cup with a clean mouthfeel, fresh flavour, and sharp acidity thanks to Hario's patented V60 filters, which are available only from Hario.
Direction to Use
- In the dripper, place a filter and rinse it with hot water.
- Pour 20g of coffee into the dripper after grinding it on a medium-fine setting.
- Pour 40 cc of hot water over the grinds in a slow, steady stream to evenly soak them.
- Pour the remaining 300 ml in gentle circles after 30 seconds.
- Pour and enjoy after the coffee has finished draining.
Highlights of Hario V60 Copper 2 Cup
- Clean, Crisp and Tasty Coffee. Pour over coffee with a clear, bright flavour: Brew a balanced pour-over coffee that is both clear and bright in flavour to satisfy your caffeine need.
- Share with Others. A single brewing session may easily produce enough coffee to serve up to four people.
- Comtemporary Design. It has a solid copper cone with a brass handle that looks great in any contemporary kitchen and is very durable. It also keeps a constant temperature.
- Recommendations. Also consider Reusable Stainless Steel Filter to replace the traditional filter paper, and Drip-Assist to improve the pour over skills.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.