When you use the Hario Buono Kettle 1200ml, you may brew large quantities of pour over coffee. Its Gooseneck Spout gives you unrivalled control over the placement and pace of the water, resulting in a more balanced coffee experience.
The kettles are constructed of durable stainless steel and are compatible with all kinds of burners (including induction), ensuring that they will endure for many years.
Direction to Use
- Pour the water you'll need to brew into the kettle.
- Set the kettle to medium-high heat on the stove.
- Remove the water from the heat when it reaches near-boiling temperature.
- Pour water with unmatched control for pour over coffee.
Highlights of Hario V60 Buono Kettle 1200ml
- Gooseneck Spout enables you to pour exactly where you want at precisely the speed you want, giving you the control and consistency you need to create balanced coffee.
- Large Capacity. With a single kettle, you can boil enough water for a big batch of coffee or several smaller batches of tea.
- Compatible with All Stoves. This product is compatible with all kinds of stovetops, including induction.
- Durable Design. Incredibly durable stainless steel construction that complements any kitchen design.
- Recommendations. We have got you covered with a large range of kettles to choose from.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.