Hario Buono Kettle 1000ml is your perfect friend when doing pour over coffee. Its Gooseneck Spout offers you unparalleled control over the placement and speed of the water, resulting in a more balanced coffee experience.
The kettles are made of robust stainless steel and are compatible with all types of burners (including induction), guaranteeing that they will last for many years. Thanks to the ergonomic handle design, the kettle is easy to hold when full.
Highlights of Hario V60 Buono Kettle 1000ml
- Gooseneck Spout allows you to easily control the placement and pouring speed when pouring water, thus creating a more balanced coffee taste.
- 1L Capacity. The 1L capacity is enough to create a large batch of coffee or several smaller batches of tea.
- Compatible with All Stoves. The kettle can be used on almost any stoves, including induction, making it versatile in any situation.
- Durable Design. Due to the stainless steel design, the kettle is durable and is designed to use for a long time.
- Recommendations. We have got you covered with a large range of kettles to choose from.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.