The Able Kone Coffee Filter, currently in its fourth generation, is designed to make coffee more environmentally friendly while also improving its taste. They are made of stainless steel and may be reused several times. They have a long shelf life. To ensure that your coffee's natural oils reach your cup, each hole has been carefully cut so that they may flow through. This results in a creamy texture and body with a subtle flavour.
The most recent Kone is the most capable ever, with a beautiful polished surface and a more durable structure than any previous model. It is connected to the stainless steel cone with a food-safe plastic support ring, which protects your glass Chemex from being damaged by the strong metal. A flat cone tip is also included to prevent you from poking yourself or someone else accidentally with the tool. Cleanup is straightforward: just run hot water over the whole filter to remove any debris.
They come in two sizes: a normal size intended for Chemex Classic 6 cup, but also compatible with the Able Kone Brewing System, as well as the Ratio 8, Moccamasters, and Bonavita Makers; and a new Mini Kone that fits all Hario V60 Dripper 1 and 2 Cup V60 Cone brewers (including the Bonavita Maker).
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.