The Chemex Classic 6 Cup is a pour-over coffee maker that uses Chemex's proprietary bonded paper filters, which are available only from Chemex. These thick, forgiving filters remove all of the coffee sediment as well as a significant amount of the oils from the coffee. Having a cup of coffee with a great flavour and a light body may be accomplished in as little as four minutes.
Due to the fact that the coffee is so pure and filtered, the Chemex is an excellent iced coffee maker. Simply decrease the amount of water in the carafe by a third and cover the bottom of the carafe with a thick layer of ice to make the drink. As soon as the coffee comes into touch with the ice, it begins to cool quickly, preserving the aromas and producing a wonderful glass of iced coffee.
Brewer is constructed of non-porous borosilicate glass that is both durable and resistant to tastes and odours. It holds 900ml and is 900ml tall. With a leather strand wrapped around the wood neck collar, it is a stylish piece of clothing. When pouring hot coffee into cups, this attracts everyone's attention while also protecting your hand from burns.
Highlights of Chemex Classic 6 cup 900ml
- Traditional Design. In addition to having the same hourglass shape and woodneck collar as the original 1941 model, this brewer is also visually appealing.
- Full Bodied & Balanced Coffee Taste. Pour over brewing produces a bright, well-balanced cup of coffee that is rich and flavorful.
- Bonded Filters. Using innovative bonded filters, remove sediment and oil from coffee grinds, giving in a crisp, clear cup of coffee.
- Hot & Cold Brew. It may be used to create both hot and iced coffee, depending on your preference.
- Recommendations. You will need the Chemex 6 Cup filter to work with the device. Thinking of getting a reusable filter? Consider Able Kone Filter for Chemex V2. To allow accurate measuring of each cup, an accurate coffee scale would also help.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.