The Hario V60 Ceramic Red is the ideal pour-over brewer for home coffee lovers who like a strong cup of coffee. The countertop is designed to last a lifetime with proper care, and it looks fantastic in any kitchen or café!
World-renowned Japanese brewer, famed for its balanced brew, is distinguished by its wide drainage hole and spiralling ridges on the outside of its brewpot. Its straightforward design, along with Hario's patented V60 filters, results in a cup of coffee that is smooth on the tongue, rich of flavour, and acidic in nature.
Inside the Box
- 1 x Hario V60 Ceramic – Red
Direction to Use
- Rinse the dripper with hot water and place a filter in it.
- In the dripper, grind 20g of coffee to a medium-fine setting.
- Pour 40 cc of boiling water evenly over the grinds.
- Do not stop pouring after 30 seconds. Continue in a circular motion with the
- Pour the coffee into a cup and drink.
Highlights of Hario V60 Ceramic Dripper Red
- Clean, Bright & Crispy Coffee. This coffee has an extremely clean body, as well as a bright, pleasant flavour.
- Your Choice of Size. With the 2 cup size, a single session may easily produce up to four cups of coffee, and with the 1 cup size, a single session can easily create 1-2 cups.
- Easy to Clean. As long as you take excellent care of the ceramic body, it is simple to clean and will last for decades if properly maintained.
- Recommendations. Also consider a Reusable Steel Filter to minimize the filter wastes. If you are new to pour over, the Hario V60 Drip-Assist would significantly improve the pouring experience. A Pouring Kettle is also next to a must if you need to achieve consistent results.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.