It is possible to begin brewing pour over coffee right away with the Hario V60 Ceramic Pour Over Set. This bundle includes a white ceramic Hario V60 pour over coffee maker as well as a 600 mL coffee server for making pour over coffee at home.
Cafes all around the globe utilise the Ceramic Hario V60 pour over cone to make their coffee. It is designed with spiral ridges to prevent the paper filter from sticking to the cone walls, resulting in an even extraction with a balanced flavour profile. It is also dishwasher safe. In a kitchen or café, the pure white ceramic looks stunningly beautiful.
Direction to Use
- Rinse the dripper with hot water and place a filter in it.
- In the dripper, grind 20g of coffee to a medium-fine setting.
- pour boiling water over the grounds in a slow, steady stream until the grounds are equally saturated (about 40 ml).
- Pour the remaining 300 ml in circles after 30 seconds.
- Pour the coffee after it has finished draining and enjoy it.
Highlights of Hario V60 Ceramic Pour Over Set - White
- Delicous Coffee. The outcome of this brew method is a creamy pour over coffee with a clear body and crisp acidity, which is delicious.
- Coffee Server Included. The mug keeps your coffee warm while also preventing spilling.
- Hario Glass is a high-quality product that is well-known for its heatproof and long-lasting features.
- Plenty of Filters. With 100 paper filters, you can inspire clean extraction. There's plenty to last you for months.
- Recommendations. Also consider a Brewing Kettle to improve the pour over experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.