Despite the fact that the Hario Syphon Technica 3 Cup seems to be the result of a mad scientist's experiment, it makes coffee with a silky smooth texture and intensely brilliant aromas. The final coffee is so delicious that many people all around the globe consider it to be the finest filter coffee that can be made by any means.
The brewing process is not difficult, despite the fact that it is not quite straightforward. To begin the brewing process, the syphon (also known as a vacuum pot) creates a vacuum, which causes the water in the 360ml bottom chamber to rise to the top chamber, which holds the coffee grinds, and so begins the brewing process. It's an incredible sight to see.
Direction to Use
- Fill the bottom chamber with 335ml of hot water and turn on the alcohol burner underneath it.
- Fill the upper chamber with 20g of medium-coarse coffee grounds and insert the cloth filter.
- Connect the top chamber to the bottom bulb and set a timer for when the water level rises.
- Stir the grounds slightly after 30 seconds of water/coffee contact.
- Remove the syphon from the flame after 2 minutes of brewing.
- Remove the upper chamber when the brewed coffee has drained and enjoy.
Highlights of Hario Syphon Technica 3 Cup
- Balanced, Crispy & Clean Coffee Taste. The finest filter coffee in the world, according to many, is bright syphon coffee, which is beloved by coffee lovers across the globe for its velvety smooth texture and vivid aromatics.
- Attractive Design. In spite of the fact that it seems that you are a crazy coffee scientist, the brewing method is simple enough for even the most novice of coffee lovers.
- Easy Brewing Process. Simply light the wick and the burner will maintain the appropriate temperature for syphon brewing during the whole time period of use.
- Reusable Filter Cloth. The device uses cloth filters that gives your coffee a creamy body and accentuates the rich, exotic aromas by allowing natural oils to flow through while filtering out all of the coffee grounds in the cup.
- Built to Last. A long-lasting construction made of world-renowned Hario glassware, food-grade plastics and silicone, and strong aluminium will keep your coffee syphon running smoothly year after year.
- Multi Function Lid. After brewing, you may use the lid as a support for the top glass chamber by flipping the lid over on its side.
- Recommendations. You might also need Cloth Filter 5pk for replacement, and a Bamboo Paddle would be useful to stir the coffee well.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.