With the Fellow Stagg Copper Kettle, you can easily heat and pour your coffee water while maintaining an air of sophistication. In this contemporary kettle, the gooseneck is very accurate, allowing you to have full control over the pace and placement of your pours, which results in better, more balanced coffee.
When the kettle's lid is closed, a thermometer is connected to it, which shows the optimum water temperature for brewing coffee. Because it indicates when your water is at its optimum temperature, there is no need to guess. Pouring water seems natural and comfortable even when the kettle is completely full, thanks to the counter-balanced handle.
Although made of stainless steel, the body is very durable and can be used with any kind of burner, including most induction cooktops (induction top must be compatible with 304 grade stainless steel). Although some wear and tear on the bottom of the kettle is to be anticipated, the copper finish has been applied with care to provide a long-lasting finish.
Highlights of Fellow Stagg Kettle - Copper
- Accurate Pouring. The gooseneck spout enables you to control the position and speed of your pour, resulting in a more delicious and balanced cup of coffee.
- Monitor Temperature. It is not necessary to guess when the water is ready to brew when you use a Brew-Range Thermometer, which determines the optimal brewing temperature.
- All Stoves Compatible, including most induction cooktops, may be used with this stainless steel body because of its exceptional toughness (known compatibility issues with Bosch and Samsung brand induction tops - must be compatible with 304 grade stainless steel).
- Attractive Design. This product has been given a copper finish in order to make it the most visually pleasing device in your kitchen or café.
- Recommendations. The kettle could be upgraded with the Fellow Stagg Wooden Handle Kit for a different looking, or you might consider other kettles.
- Recommendations. We recommend using thermometers to achieve consistency when doing pour over coffee.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.