The Fellow Ode Brew Grinder elevates the status of home filter coffee grinders to a whole new level. To improve precision and consistency in coffee grinding, Fellow Industries has reimagined what a grinder should look like and completed the package to get the best possible performance. You can now get from roasted bean to completed brew by relying only on goods from Fellow.
When grinding, the 64mm Stainless Steel Flat Burr is powered by a Smart speed PID-controlled motor that is intended to keep a consistent RPM throughout the grinding process, making it ideal for filter coffee enthusiasts. When your coffee is ground, the clever control recognises this and activates an auto-stop function to switch off the motor automatically. Using a single dose or adding 80g to the hopper will help to guarantee maximum freshness of the product.
Making changes to your grind with a smooth turn of the large grind-dial on the front of your machine is a pleasure. There are 31 graded grind levels to choose from. The Ode's ease of use and value are improved by features such as a grinds collector that is magnetically aligned for cleaning and a grinds knocker that reduces grind retention.
Highlights of Fellow Ode Brew Coffee Grinder
- Stainless Steel & Commercial Grade Burrs. 64mm flat burrs made of professional-grade stainless steel are ideal for producing clean, consistent brews.
- PID motor with Smart Speed, it is possible to improve particle homogeneity by subjecting each bean to the same force and burr speed.
- Simple Grinder Adjustment — With 31 graded levels, the large turn dial allows you to dial in the perfect pour-over.
- Magnetic Coffee Ground Catching. Ground-breaking magnetic alignment technology keeps the ground-breaking magnet in place at all times for an effortless, mess-free grinding experience.
- Low Noise. The reduction of noise and heat is achieved via the use of an in-line motor, which wastes less energy as unwanted noise and heat.
- Recommendations. The Fellow Stagg EKG Kettle would help with the consistent pour over inside the dripper. Also consider using Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister to keep your coffee fresh.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 4 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 11 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 8 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 7 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 4 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 11 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.