By keeping your roasted coffee fresher for longer, Fellow Atmos Coffee Canisters may help you save money on coffee costs. The Atmos Coffee Canister is depleted of oxygen, which allows this to be done. Keeping your freshly roasted coffee beans protected from moisture and odours while also preventing staling and ageing is important. It is not necessary to chill them once more.
Roasted coffee beans have a shelf life once they have been roasted, which is about one year. If you observe the staling process closely, you will see that the beans lose their natural fresh odours first, followed by the richness and brightness of flavours that are associated with freshly roasted beans.
The lid of the Fellow Atmos Coffee Canisters has a unique pump that ensures that the canisters remain airtight. Creating a vacuum is accomplished by rotating the lid to the left and right of the container. When you successfully establish a firm vacuum seal in the container, the vacuum light indicator becomes green and begins to draw downward. To extract and use your beans, just press the airtight release button on the container's lid and listen for the air to be sucked back into the container. The silicone airtight seal prevents anything from entering the container after it has been closed and sealed.
Highlights of Fellow Atmos Coffee Vacuum Canister
- Longer Lifetime. You can be sure that the freshness and quality of your coffee will last much longer.
- Vacuum Storage & Airtight. Turn the lid back and forth to activate the vacuum pump, as indicated by the vacuum light indicator. Taking out the air and securing your beans are the first steps. Look for the green light indication to let them know they are safe.
- Discharge Button allows you to quickly open the lid without efforts.
- Airtight Silicone Seal prevents ageing and oxidation by removing all of the components that produce it, as well as protecting against smells and sunlight. It also protects against oxidation and ageing.
- Recommendations. We provide you many options of coffee bean storage, don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.