Raise your latte experience with Irvine Quék, the World Latte Art Competition's youngest champion. Brewista teamed together with Irvine to develop a pitcher which lets you control the ideal production of coffee. The unusual name of the Nasty Jug embodies its striking appearance, coupled with a professional design to enable novices and fans to learn the art of foam.
Highlights of Brewista Nasty Milk Frothing Jug
- Better Pouring Control. Longer groove and "V" design provide more control of the flow. High stability to let you build a latte art of your own.
- Oval-Shaped Pitcher. A large, oval-shaped pitcher with 400 mL (white) or 600 mL (blue) milk is designed to assist allow milk flow more on its side and shorten the distance to the coffee surface.
- Handle Designed for Baristas. The short handle with 2 connection points on the top allows you to get your hand closer to the pitcher for greater control.
- Recommendations. In case you need to clean the milk jug, try the milk jug cleaner and wipe it with the cloth set. For new barista, it is suggested to use a thermometer to control the termperature and prevent burning the milk.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.