The Gooseneck Kettle Brewista Artisan is both aesthetically pleasing and functional. This one-liter vessel is excellent for pouring over and feels balanced and comfortable when it is filled with hot water.
An ergonomic, easy-to-hold handle and a precise gooseneck provide the Artisan kettle precision control, while the handle is designed to be ergonomic and simple to grip for comfort and ease of use. Sleek adds elegance to your brew bar with its vacuum-plated lid, base, and handle, as well as its vacuum-plated finish.
Highlights of Brewista Artisan Gooseneck Variable Kettle
- Gooseneck spout for precision for control, a great kettle for your pour over or Hario V60 Drippers.
- Accurate digital temperature selection between 60 - 99ºC.
- Built-in timer would automatically stop the kettle if the kettle has been working overtime.
- Super Boil feature allows for an instant water heat up, the simple one click button make it easier to boil water without any settings required.
- Effective display of real-time temperature, you will be able to read the temperature simultaneously while heating.
- Ergonomic handle design makes it easy to hold without efforts.
- Staying Warm. The Kettle could keep water warm and maintain temperature for up to an hour.
- Recommendations. In addition to Brewista Kettles, Fellow EKG kettles are also among one of the populars, or check and see other pour over kettles.
- Recommendations. Works well with all kinds of pour over devices.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.