When buying a container to store your food or any other contents, the Airscape Kilo 8" Stainless Steel Large - Charcoal has been one of most popular choice. The canister is strong, robust, and airtight, and can store almost any kinds of food.
Thanks to the double lid design, it could effectively get rid of all air inside the container for best airtight performance. The inner lid is build with air exhaust gasket, allowing you to push out additional air from the canister. The outter lid is specially designed to allow multiple canisters to stack together.
Built with 304 Grade high quality stainless steel, the canister is durable and long lasting, and can be used for a long time. The matte finish looks just great in your kitchen, and matches with all the other staffs in the bar area.
Highlights of Airscape Kilo 8" Stainless Steel Large - Charcoal Black
- Excellent Airtight Performance. Thanks to the double lid design, you could push out additional air from the canister, which effectively extend the food life time.
- Quality Materials. Built with high standard stainless steel body, silicone inner lid and plastic outter lid, the canister is strong, robust and can be used for a long time.
- Simple Cleaning. You may clean up the canister with a wipe to get rid of any dirt or stain left on it.
- Store Almost Anything. From coffee beans, tea leaf, to cat food, dog food, you may keep anything inside the canister to extend the food shelf life.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.