We would consider the majority of kitchen canisters and containers intended for the supply of food and other perishable items 'airtight.' Although these containers do not allow any additional air, they actually trap your food inside the container. This may make your fresh items stalk, even if they are in an appropriate sealed container. Not only are airtight Airscape canisters go a step further, to keep your ingredients fresher for longer.
With its unique deck design, Airscape takes and locks the air out of the container to ensure that your food remains as fresh as possible. The Airscape lid pushes the air out with an air valve as you press the inner lid down and loosen the air from the container. The valve may then be closed to trap the air and seal it in freshness.
Its long-lasting, restaurant-like steel body strengthens the Airscape while preventing blemishes and minimising odour retention. The transparent top cover without BPA enables you to see how much is left in the container and makes it simple to store and stack. Use Airscape canisters for all components in the pantry, including coffee, tea, meal, sugar, cereal, seeds, nuts, etc. that you have to preserve fresh.
Highlights of Airscape Kilo 8 Large - Chalk White
- Quality Build. The Airscape Kilo 8 Large is made of galvanised stainless steel, a thermal substance that is long-lasting and food-safe.
- Extended Life Time. Extend the shelf life of waste products by eliminating air the sunshine.
- Sturdy Materials. The inner lids are constructed of sturdy BPA-free plastic and the exterior lids are made of ultraviolet acrylic, giving full protection against air, mist and sunshine.
- Easy to Clean. Due to the galvanized steel, the airscape is very easy to clean by simply mopping through both inside and outside.
- Store Almost Anything. Store coffee beans, tea, flour, sugar, cereals, seeds, nuts, dog foods and anything else that is fresh.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.