The Airscape Kilo 8" Large - Ash Grey is an excellent storage container for preserving freshness, which helps you to get the most from freshness no matter how long it is kept. Airscape canisters go above and beyond the norm and are airtight. In contrast to conventional food storage that allows air to seep in, the Airscape's innovative lid design traps and shuts out air from the container, preventing food contamination. To draw out the air when you press down on the inner lid, the Airscape lid utilises an air valve. In order to preserve the freshness in the air and to keep the air out, the valve should be closed.
Both the way coffee is kept and how it is prepared are equally important when it comes to coffee preparation. It must protect the freshness of the food by not allowing oxygen and humidity to affect it, and it must prevent UV rays from destroying the food. Reusable and refillable dry goods storage is their best storage solution.
In addition to this, the Airscape's galvanised steel body is tough and durable enough to deal with a commercial kitchen, and, most importantly, prevents stains and other undesirable smells from lingering. BPA-free, clear topslids provide easy visibility inside the container while also facilitating convenient storage and stacking.
Highlights of Airscape Kilo 8 Large - Ash Grey
- High Quality. Airscape is built by galvanized steel, which is a strong, long-lasting material. It is durable, food safe and can last for many years.
- Airtight. Keeping food out of sunshine or air, which has proved to significantly increase the food life time.
- Easy Maintaineous. All Airscape containers are very easy to clean by hand.
- Sotre Almost Anything. It could store any kinds of perishable food, including coffee beans, tea, dog food, cat food, etc.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.