Your home coffee experience will be elevated to the next level with the Varia Multi Brewer. You can brew your coffee any way you choose, from a smooth cold brew to an Italian-style stovetop, all using the Varia Brewer's high-quality materials and design by coffee experts in New Zealand.
The Varia brewer is made up of a number of robust elements that work together to produce a brewer that is both functional and beautiful.
Stainless Steel Jug, Plunger, Moka Pot Coffee Chamber, and Boiler are all included in the Varia. When the plunger is not in use, a top and a base are also included in the package (used when the boiler is not in use). Double-walled stainless steel is used for the main body of the brewer, which has a silicone handle for safe and simple brewing The bottom of the brewer has a changeable decor seal, which comes in a variety of colours.
Highlights of Varia Multi Brewer
- 6-in-1 Fuctions. You may use the varia multi brewer as pour over device, cold brewer, french press, moka pot, coffee kettle or tea pots.
- Compatible with All Stoves. The Varia Brewer is compatible with all stovetops including gas, electric or induction.
- Silicone Ergonomic Handle. The silicone handle ias soft and comfortable to grab and hold.
- Simple Cleaning. You may easily dissemble the brewer and rinse under water.
- Volumetric Dosing Basecap. With the help of the maked basecap, you could measure the amount of coffee dosing with accuracy and consistency.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.