Coffee enthusiasts will appreciate the Varia Hand Grinder's excellent performance. Lightweight aluminium housing and an ultra-smooth motor system complement the clever burr design of this grinder.
In order to achieve the best grind particle distribution and consistency, the burr design makes use of sophisticated geometries and tolerances. This results in a consistent grind with a finely tuned particle distribution ranging from coarse grind sizes for manual brewing to fine grind sizes for espresso. Aluminum aircraft-grade alloy is precisely sculpted to provide a body that is both lightweight and robust. A buttery smooth grinding action is provided by a twin ball bearing drive unit.
The grinder's drive component has two ball bearings for extra smoothness and dependability. We chose an all-aluminum body because the torque crank drive assembly supports are cast in one piece for optimum strength and rigidity. There is a zipped travel bag included with the package for convenience. There's even a spot for coffee and papers in the inside.
Highlights of Varia Hand Grinder Stainless Steel Burr
- Large Grinding Capacity. Thanks to the particle distribution, you will be able to grind up to 26g of coffee beans before reloading the chamber.
- High Performing Stainless Steel Burrs. The precise 5 Axis CNC'd 38mm Stainless Steel Burrs means that you would be able to create consistant coffee grinding every time and for every particle. The hardness of the burr is HRC58, and is durable for a long time use.
- 24 Point Adjustable Grind. It allows you to adjust grinding size precisely, and it has 110 adjustment steps to suit from espresso to french press.
- Smooth & Stable. The dual ball drive allows for a smooth and stable rotation.
- Light Weight & Portable. The grinder is made of high quality aluminium and weighs only 495g, with the included carry bag, you could easily carry the grinder while travelling.
- Recommendations. Consider a portable scale to carry with you during travelling to improve coffee grinding consistency. We offer a wide range of manual grinders, don't miss them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 5 - 8 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 12 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 5 Business Days; Standard, 6 - 10 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 8 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 3 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 9 - 12 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 07 Jan 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.