You can rely on the Rhino Coffee Gear Pocket Dosing Scale 1Kg to make excellent coffee no matter where you are or how long you have been away. When you have a small scale in your bag or a barista's apron on your back, you can make excellent coffee while on the go.
Although the accuracy of this scale is to the closest 0.1g, it is equally as precise as the accuracy of a bigger scale. The weight restriction is one kilogramme. If you weigh your coffee in grammes or ounces or troy weight or pennyweight, you may be certain that your weight is correct. On an LCD panel with blue backlighting, the reading will be shown on the screen. Because of the protective cover, these scales are built to last, and they are resistant to dents and strain.
Highlights of Rhino Coffee Gear Pocket Dosing Scale
- High Accuracy. With its 0.1g accuracy, you'll know precisely how much coffee you're pouring into your cup of joe.
- Portable and Compact. It's tiny enough to fit in the pocket of your bartender's apron or your purse if you need to make coffee on the move.
- Protective Cover for the Weighing Platform protects the platform from harm, ensuring that it remains as accurate as the day the scales were originally opened.
- Backlit LCD display allows you to see the results of your measurements at any time of the day.
- Multi Measures. It is possible to measure weight in grammes, ounces, and troy pounds using this device.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of coffee scales, don't miss them out. Also consider a dosing cup and calibration weight to improve the experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.