The Varia scale is jam-packed with features and has an ultra-clear LED display to assist you in achieving pinpoint accuracy whether grinding or brewing. The Varia Scale may be used to assess your coffee dosage, water weight, and extraction time, among other things.
The Varia Brewing Scale is tiny in space, you can precisely measure out any quantity of coffee with accuracy, without taking up extra place.
The maximum capacity of the scale is 3kg, with an accuracy of up to 0.1g, enough to measure almost any kinds.
Highlights of Varia Brewing Scale
- Stepped High Accuracy. The scale could reach up to 0.1g of accuracy between 0.3g-500g, 0.5g of accuracy between 500g-1000g, and 1g of accuracy between 1000g-3000g, enough to measure almost any kind of ingredients.
- Built-in Timer. The built in timer allows you to count brewing seconds without a separate timer.
- Auto-Off. The scale would automatically turn itself off after 3 mins, saving up the batteries for longer usage life.
- Multiple Units Measurement. The Varia supports grams, ounces, or ml, and could switch the measurement by touch the button next to the LCD screen.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.