Unlike other measurement tools, the Brewista Ratio Scale is a brewing companion that makes brewing with consistency and precision simpler than it has ever been. One of the most intelligent scales on the market, with auto readings and ratio calculations, as well as real-time pouring assistance, it is one of the most advanced on the market. Because the scale is accurate to 0.1g, you're beginning with the gold standard of measurement accuracy in the industry. It is possible to operate the Brewista Ratio Scale in manual mode just like any other scale, but it is its intelligent features that set it apart from the competition.
If you choose the Auto Mode, the scale has an auto-tare function that recognises when it is time to measure your coffee or water and automatically tares it for you, reducing the number of buttons you have to press during each brewing session. A built-in ratio calculator allows you to quickly determine the amount of water you will need to use depending on the amount of coffee you put in the maker, which saves you time. You have the ability to alter the desired ratio at any time.
If you're making pour-over coffee, a pouring speed guideline bar will move across the screen as the brewing process progresses. Keep your bar as close to the guide bar as possible in order to get a well balanced brew. Because of these qualities, it is now simpler than ever to produce perfectly balanced coffee without having to guess about the brewing ratio and the pouring pace. It's perfect for coffee lovers at home, but it's also great for companies that want to train new baristas.
Without any automatic taring, automatic ratios, or pouring speed restrictions, Manual Mode enables you to brew your coffee precisely as you want it without any limitations. The scale itself is constructed of durable, food-safe plastic that will endure for years. In order to prevent your things from sliding away accidentally, both the base and the weighing platform are fitted with silicone no-slip cushioning. A water-resistant nano-coating has been applied to the whole scale, guaranteeing its security for years to come. The information shown on the LCD screen is very legible. It will automatically shut down to preserve battery life if the USB rechargeable battery is nearing the end of its charging cycle.
Highlights of Brewista Ratio Scale
- Accuracy to 0.1g. Brewing with Exactitude Coffee and water may be controlled down to 0.1g, giving you complete control over your coffee and water, which allows you to consistently create better coffee.
- Precision Pour Over Measurement. Two bars at the top of the screen show how fast you should pour your water so that you don't go over or under the specified brewing time for your particular blend.
- Multi-Functions. If you choose a prefered coffee-to-water ratio, the scale will calculate how much water you'll need depending on how much coffee you've added.
- Manual Measurement. When you don't require assistance with pouring speed or ratios, you may use the scale in manual mode with the default settings.
- Non-Slippery Design. The base and platform are non-slip thanks to silicone mats that keep everything in its proper place.
- USB Rechargable. An easy-to-recharge USB rechargeable battery that will keep you running for hours on end is included.
- Auto-Off Function turns off the scale when it is not in use, thus conserving battery life.
- Recommendations. We offer you a wide range of Coffee Scales and don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.