Trinity Zero Coffee Press allows you to brew delicious coffee on the move while staying on the go with your family. With the Trinity Zero, it takes less than 60 seconds to make a great cup of coffee. A reusable stainless steel coffee filter is included.
Making coffee with Trinity Zero Coffee Press is easy. Simply put 18g of coffee grounds in the Trinity, fill the rest of the way with hot water, and close the lid. A shot of intense coffee ready in 60 seconds from about 10-15 pumps will be produced by pressing the water chamber with your thumb.
Even while a shot from the Trinity is more potent than a shot from a normal coffee press or other brewed coffee methods (such as a french press or pour over), it is not espresso, and it makes no claims to be such. Being small enough to carry in a purse or pocket, it is ideal for those who are always on the move and don't have time to stop for a cup of coffee.
Highlights of Trinity Zero Coffee Press
- Designed for Long-Term Use necessitates the avoidance of high-wearing materials.
- Hand Driven. With only 10-15 pumps, a strong cup of coffee is ready in about a minute.
- Versatile. For diluting up to 8oz/225mL, use the hybrid brewing method.
- Stainless Steel Filter. Instead of disposable paper filters or pods, this system utilises a stainless steel filter.
- Environment Friendly. This coffee maker uses a lot less materials than similar machines on the market, and keeps the environments clean.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.