With the MiniPresso GR espresso coffee maker from Wacaco's line of coffee makers, you may brew coffee by the sea, on top of a snow-capped mountain, or by a lovely river.
There is no need for CO2 cartridges, huge compressed air cans, or compressed air cans that use a lot of energy. Coffee may be made with only a spoonful of coffee grounds and a cup of hot water in a standard coffee machine.
The espresso machine is the lightest and smallest of its kind, yet it comes equipped with a built-in scoop, tamp, and espresso cup to make the perfect espresso every time. With these MiniPresso coffee machines and coffee grounds, you won't have to worry about packing too much or taking up too much room on your next trip. If you want to make excellent coffee on the move, you should have a machine like this in your baggage at all times.
Direction to Use
- Remove the scoop and brush.
- Unscrew the portafilter and remove the coffee filter basket.
- Into the filter basket, add the ground coffee and tamp it, leaving 4mm space at the top.
- Use a scale to weigh the coffee; a single shot should be about 8g.
- Install the minipresso and the portafilter. Fill the minipresso's water tank with 95°C boiling water.
- Loosen the piston Turn the minipresso upside down and begin pumping slowly to create pressure.
Highlights of Wacaco Minipresso GR (Ground Coffee) Portable Espresso Maker
- Portable & Compact Design. You may have access to convenient and easy-to-use portable espresso anywhere you go with this coffee machine.
- Hand Driven. No electricity, CO2 cartridges, or compressed air are needed, driven by hand power.
- Cafe Level Espresso. Comparable to commercial espresso machines use complex technologies to provide 8 bars of pressure.
- Gound Coffee Compatible. You can now use any coffee grounds and become your own home barista by using Minipresso. Coffee machines aren't the only things that benefit from having pods.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 4 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 11 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 8 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 7 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 4 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 11 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.