Nanopresso is Wacaco's next-generation, lower-cost variant of the Minipresso that was introduced in 2012. This gadget, despite its tiny size, delivers a powerful punch and offers exceptional portability. Every time, you can count on the Nanopresso to provide flawless espresso shots that will satisfy even the most demanding coffee aficionados. The fact that it has access to hot water and freshly ground coffee makes this small espresso maker the best portable espresso machine available.
We believe that these are excellent small compact home espresso machines for almost anyone. Because of its portability, it is particularly well-suited for office environments where cafés are hard to come by and where in-office coffee delivery is still provided by stationary providers. The Wacaco Nanopresso GR coffee maker is an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy up to 50ml of authentic espresso anytime there is hot water available.
Inside the Box
- 1 x Wacaco Nanopresso Coffee Maker
- 1 x Case (Fits Nanopresso Only)
Direction to Use
- Remove the scoop and brush inside the water tank. Unscrew the portafilter and remove the coffee filter basket.
- Add grounded coffee into the scoop, then transfer the ground coffee to the filter basket.
- Tamp the coffee using the back of the scoop, leaving about 4mm of the space at top. Use a scale to measure the amount of coffee, for a single shot, we recommend about 8g of coffee.
- Put the coffee filter basket into the nanopresso and screw on the portafilter.
- Add boiling water (95ºC) to the water tank, and screw on the water tank to the nanopresso.
- Unlock the piston. Flip the nanopresso upside down and start pumping with slow consistent pumps to build up pressure.
Highlights of Wacaco Nanopresso Coffee Maker
Excellent Espresso Extraction. An innovative new pumping mechanism allows you to reach pressures up to 18 bars (261 PSI) with only your hands. More than most home espresso machines can produce, to put it simply
Ergonomic form and Reduced Length, it is the perfect travel companion.
Easy Cleaning. Every component of the Nanopresso may be simply removed for comprehensive cleaning when necessary.
80ml of water may be stored in the Nanopresso water tank. A removable cup protects it from stains and spills. To absorb and shield the hands from the heat, both sections include a heatsink design.
EVA material is used to construct the Nanopresso Case, which is lined with plush fabric on the inside. As a result, the Nanopresso is better protected.
Recommendations. You will be able to use Nespresso Capsules by adding Nespresso Adaptor, or add Dolce Gusto Kit to accept DG Pods.
Recommendations. Need more water tank and spare espresso? Consider adding 3-in-1 Insulated Water Tank to transform your nanopresso into a bigger coffee machine. You might also need a case to carry all those accessories.