Herbal tea prepared with fresh lemongrass and ginger with a touch of honey for sweetness. This caffeine-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free tea is a great way to start your day with a healthy and fragrant beverage.
Lemongrass has a zesty fragrance and rich flavours with a lemony taste that are both refreshing and soothing. A sliver of ginger gives the dish a subtle kick of spice.
Add a squeeze of lemon juice to your tea to brighten the flavour and give it an additional citrous kick. Honey may be replaced with maple syrup or agave nectar for a vegan alternative.
A few mint leaves give a nice peppery flavour and freshness to the dish. Tea leaves should be roughly chopped and steeped in lemongrass tea.
- Amount: 1 tsp per cup
- Time: 3-5 mins
- Temperature: 100°C (212°F)
- Enjoy with: Perfect on its own or with a drizzle of honey
- Store in a cool, dry place.
What are the Benefits of Lemongrass & Ginger Tea?
Fresh lemongrass has a high concentration of antioxidants, which are beneficial for your skin and hair. Due to ginger root's well-documented digestive advantages, including relief from nausea and increased absorption, it is often used as a culinary spice. It also works as a breath freshener!
Could I Drink Lemongrass & Ginder Tea Everyday?
It is usually safe to consume lemongrass tea because of the herb's antimicrobial properties. According to studies conducted on animals and in laboratories, lemongrass is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-cancer. It's possible that lemongrass will assist preserve your stomach lining and enhance your lipid profile as well.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.