It is a revolutionary hand-held milk foamer that will froth the smoothest, most glossy, bubble-free milk for all of your drinks as well as make cappuccinos and lattes in seconds. The NanoFoamer's drive shaft is constructed of 5mm thick stainless steel, which guarantees that it will continue to spin steadily for many years to come.
It is possible to choose from a variety of Nano Screen sizes in order to produce a lovely froth of milk. The thickness of the foam ranges from superfine to fine to medium. While the Nanofoam wand is still immersed in the hot milk, gently begin to integrate air into your screen by spinning it from side to side from the top to bottom of the screen. Texturing milk to create latte art using manual espresso machines without the use of a pump milk jug or more costly stovetop steamers may be challenging, whether the machine is used at home or on the go.
The Nanofoamer was created to be cleaned under the faucet in order to make cleaning a breeze for you. Remove it from use as soon as possible by adhering the unit to a wall with the included adhesive wall mount or covering the shaft with the included plastic protective cover and storing it in a drawer.
Highlights of Subminimal NanoFoamer Milk Frother
- Smooth Milk Texture. Create smooth milk texture that is comparable to a commercial coffee machine.
- Adjust Milk Foam Height. Choose your milk foam height easily to fit the coffee.
- Nano-screens that may be swapped out offer a range of texture styles.
- High-Speed Impeller that ensure air is integrated into your milk in seconds.
- Water Resistant. The Nanofoamer is water-resistant, and can be cleaned with water.
- Strong shaft ensures no accidental bends during use.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.