Without having to spend hundreds of dollars on an espresso machine, the Bellman Stovetop Milk Steamer enables you to steam gorgeous, latte-art grade milk in the comfort of your own home.
There are two holes in the steam wand, which results in a milk that is creamy and smooth. In addition to being very durable, its 18/10 stainless steel shell allows it to be used on a variety of different stovetops, including gas and induction, electric, and even over a campfire.
Inside the Box
- 1 x Bellman Stovetop Milk Steamer 50SS
Direction to Use
- Close steamer lid and heat on high with water about half full.
- When you hear steam coming from the release valve, turn the knob on to let part of the pressure out, and then turn it off again.
- Turn the steamer knob to the "on" position and dip the steamer wand into your milk. Allow the wand's tip to stir the milk's surface for 3-5 seconds before submerging it halfway in the liquid to create a vortex.
- The steamer should be turned off and the wand cleaned after the milk has reached the correct temperature.
- Enjoy your coffee with a smooth pour of milk.
Make sure the water doesn't go past the handle. By doing so, the pressure will be released and you will be protected from dangerously high pressure.
Note: Do not use the unit at high pressures.
Hightlights of Bellman Stovetop Milk Steamer 50SS
Cafe Level Milk Steamer. Thanks to the similar principle of high pressure steam, the Bellman Stovetop Milk Steam could create creamy and shiny milk froth easily with your stoves.
Strong Steam. Use a double-nozzle steam wall and your favourite milk steaming jug to steam milk like a barista using a professional equipment.
Premium Quality. Made of 18/8 stainless steel with handle and bakelite button for longer durability.
Safety Guarantee. A pressure relief valve guarantees safety during the operation.
All Stovetops. All stovetops could be compatible, including gas, electric, ceramic and most induction.
Recommendations. If you need to make espresso as well, consider the Bellman Espresso Maker & Milk Steamer.
- Recommendations. You will need a decent milk jug to steam milk, and we recommend to replace the rubber seals every 3 months to maintain airtight performance.