When you use the Bodum Bistro Electric Milk Frother, you can turn your ordinary cup of coffee into a gourmet coffee experience. To make the smoothest, velvetiest cappuccino or hot chocolate, start with a cafe latte that is smoother and more textured than your average cup of coffee.
In addition, there is the Bodum Barista frother, which you may use to heat or froth your favourite beverages. The only thing that the Electric milk frother has in common with its more costly countertop version in terms of simplicity is that they both have a single button. However, owing to the fact that the electric version also has two discs, one for heating and the other for frothing, you have full control over the froth that is produced in your milk.
It is necessary to utilise a thermostat-controlled system to guarantee that the beverage does not get burnt or scorched while being heated. Because of the stainless steel bowl, stainless steel is a very simple material to clean. A heat-resistant silicone band has been wrapped around the milk container, giving a convenient method to hold it while it is being used in the microwave. The Bodum Bistro Electric Milk Frother is capable of working with any kind of milk thanks to its Boil-Dry protection and three heating and cooling settings.
Highlights of Bodum Bistro Electric Milk Frother
- Enough for 1-2 Cup. The Frother is able to produce 400ml of frothed milk at one time.
- Multi Functions. You may either use the frothing disc or the heating disc to switch the functions at anytime. To get hot or cold froth, you have three options: Hot Frothing with Heating, Heating Only, or Cold Frothing.
- Easy Cleaning. With a nonstick surface on the body and interior for simple cleaning, stainless steel is a choice of many chefs and cooktops.
- Safety Guides. To avoid burning, make sure that the water should not boil. This is ensured by using an automatic temperature monitor that shuts off when the water boils.
- Dish Washer Safe. The whole body is dishwasher safe, including container, lid, and discs.
- Recommendations. You might use Flair Espresso Maker to present a great cup of cup.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.