Among manual espresso machines, the Flair Espresso Maker Signature PRO 2 is the most current model to hit the market. As a result, the Flair range has added value by including the best features available to provide a high-quality espresso extraction that is both controllable and accurate.
That said, it is a beautifully designed and well-built espresso machine that is empowering for both espresso producers and filter lovers. With this basic espresso maker, you can produce the kind of espresso seen in professional espresso machines with the same amount of pressure. It is capable of producing richly flavoured, full-bodied espresso with a thick coating of crema on the surface.
A number of new features have been added to the Signature Pro 2, including a stainless steel spout that clips onto the bottomless portafilter for a more concentrated flow of espresso, silicone grips on the handle and pressure gauge for improved work flow, and an enhanced-flow bottomless portafilter, making it the superior espresso maker to take with you anywhere.
Direction to Use
- Remove the brewing head and fill it halfway with hot water.
- Fill the basket halfway with freshly ground coffee and tamp it down.
- Fill the reservoir with hot water and reattach the head.
- To commence extraction, press down on the handle.
- Control flow and extraction with the pressure gauge.
- Enjoy your full-flavored espresso shot after 25-45 seconds.
Highlights of Flair Espresso Maker Signature Pro 2 Single
- Cafe Level Espresso Extraction. Pulling the lever all the way down and seeing the pressure indicator increase is the key to precise espresso brewing.
- Built to Last. Stainless Steel Drip Tray and brewing components are constructed in a two-piece design for long-lasting use.
- Make Double Shots. A bigger filter basket and more adjustable plunger depth enable for the extraction of double espressos from a single machine.
- Bottomless Portafilter enables you to watch the whole espresso extraction process from the beginning to end.
- Recommendations. If you need to make multiple coffee shots at the same time, consider using an extra Flair Second Shot Kit.
- Recommendations. You might also need a milk frother and coffee grinder if not already own one.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.